How I Can Help You Buy a HomeWhether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale. When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
- Experience excellent communication and receive guidance throughout the process
First Time Home Buyer ProgramsAre you looking at Rapid City homes for sale and have finally decided that it's time to stop looking and buy?
If you are looking at purchasing your first home, there are many factors that go into determining how much you can afford. The best way to find out for sure is to meet with a qualified lender who can give you a better idea of what you may be able to purchase. If you would like, you can call me and I will gladly direct you to an experienced lender.
There are also first-time home buyer programs available in South Dakota that are designed to make it easier to own a piece of the American dream. South Dakota first time home buyer programs have income requirement guidelines that vary, depending on the county that you are in. Often, these programs can help you with purchasing your first home. Additionally, some of these first-time home buyer programs can be used more than once if you have not owned a home for a few years.
More information on first time home buyer programs in South Dakota can be found at the South Dakota Housing Development Authority website. The website includes such information as the maximum priced home that you can purchase through the program as well as other possible restrictions---but it is a great program!
There are also some additional programs that can help first time home buyers, such as the Grow South Dakota Housing program. This program can provide down payment assistance for people who qualify.
In some cases, you may be possible to purchase a home with little to no money needed for a down payment.
If you need assistance in the process, reach out to me and I will gladly help you!
How I Can Help You Sell a HomeHelping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company. By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional